Olympians Youth Program - (page 2)
What we do on a Friday night:
• Warm Up (check-in in the foyer)
• Opening Ceremonies - singing, pledges, motto, prayer
• Bible Review Game - review of prior lesson(s).
• Coach's Bible Challenge - whole group teaching time - the main idea of the night
• Personal Training Time - small groups with application questions and prayer
• BigOVent - Game time
• Closing Ceremonies - Awards, announcements and theme song
We have several special events throughout the year:
• Thanksgiving singing
• Christmas Play (with our Sunday School)
• Prayer Partners Cookie Swap
• Valentines Night
We try to use lots of people from our church. We have regular coaches and teens who help each Friday night, and we also have special “guests” from our congregation who come in to teach the Coach's Bible Challenge time.
All of our teaching material comes from Word of Life and is used on a 6 year rotating basis (grades 1 - 6 and then 6 -12). We also have WOL Teen Clubs on Sunday nights.